Easy Antler Chews are specially designed for very young puppies, older dogs or 'lazy' chewers Hand cut lengthways to expose the tasty nutritious inner antler marrow, making it easy for these dogs to enjoy the tasty bits without too much hard work! Still clean and safe with low odour, to human's anyway! These chews are best for dogs that do not have strong jaws and are not strong chewers.
They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural!
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that lasts for ages.
Finest quality…........not all antler chews are the same!
All our Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
Our antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK, in our own facility.
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflamation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
Our Easy X-Large is suitable for medium to large breeds.
Chew must be removed from dog once the inner marrow has been consumed